David Berry, a former general manager of broker operations at NAB, has joined law firm MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
Effective immediately, Mr Berry will be responsible for operations and strategy of the legal firm that specialises in the mortgage industry.
The non-executive director of the Consumer Action Law Centre has previously been executive director of Advantedge Financial Services and was the general manager for broker operations at NAB between June 2013 and March 2017.
Mr Berry has also held senior positions at NAB in its cards and personal loans businesses, credit risk and collections arms, and was head of credit decisioning, personal banking for two years after moving from ANZ, where he was head of credit assessment between 2006 and 2008.
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA