MSA Launches New-Generation e-Sign Solution
New Generation e-Sign Documents
On the 3rd October 2016 MSA became one of the first major outsourced service providers in Australia to embrace digital disruption and go live with its New Generation Digital Documents.
Speaking at the launch, Sam Makhoul, Managing Director said, “Now the complete home loan pack including the contract, mortgage and direct debit form can be sent to the customer at the click of a mouse, signed at the click of a mouse and sent back to MSA instantly. All without touching a single piece of paper! Customers can now sign their mortgage documents anywhere in the world. No more postal delays and express post costs.
This is truly revolutionary. The way we have integrated our digital solution into DocuSign provides a beautiful on screen experience for the customer. It is simple to use and so intuitive. It makes it impossible for the customer to miss a spot. And all parties, including the broker, have complete online visibility.
Coupled with our Sign2Settle integration with PEXA, we are now providing an end-to-end digital solution that delivers best practice and the fastest possible settlements.
“This is another example of why lenders who partner with MSA have happier customers and happier brokers.”
For more information please contact Anthony Aupek on 0456 835 660
Click here to go to our New Generation e-Sign page.
Partnerships that deliver
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA