New Generation Digital Documents
MSA has always been an innovative disruptor in the mortgage industry.
And on the 3rd October 2016 we became one of the first major outsourced service providers in Australia to go live with its New Generation e-Sign solution.
Now the complete home loan pack including the contract, mortgage and direct debit form can be sent to the customer at the click of a mouse, signed at the click of a mouse and sent back to MSA instantly. No paper. No delays.
Customers can sign their mortgage documents anywhere in the world (some states and territories still require paper mortgages. MSA will send those by express post with a return express post envelope). No more snail mail delays and express post costs. No chance of signing errors or documents being missed. Plus we have complete online visibility and tracking, which makes it easy to provide telephone support.
We have integrated MSA’s own digital solution with DocuSign’s makes it efficient, fast and secure. It provides a beautiful experience for the customer. It is simple to use and so intuitive. Customers and brokers love it.
Coupled with our Sign2Settle technology integration with PEXA, we are now providing an end-to-end digital solution that delivers best practice.”
|Paper Problems||Digital Solution|
|Dispatch Time: 1-4 Days||Instant|
|Lost, Delayed, Damaged||Eliminated|
|No Visibility||Online Tracking|
|In-Person Signing||Anywhere in the World|
|Doc not witnessed||Eliminated|
|Errors in Signing||Eliminated|
|Direct Debit Forms Incomplete||Eliminated|
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- MSA National Appoints Chief Operating Officer
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - Idyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA