AFG partners with MSA on remote VOI Solution
An aggregator has unrolled a digital offering to help minimise the challenges disrupting brokers’ business operations as the industry continues to adapt to the measures introduced around COVID-19.
Australian Finance Group (AFG) has introduced a remote Verification of Identity (VOI) solution through implementing MSA National’s IDyou.
“It is vital to allow brokers and their clients to proceed with loan applications and still ensure the VOI is completed within the appropriate guidelines," said AFG head of sales and distribution Chris Slater. “This move is aligned with the new guidelines recently released by Australian Registrars’ National Electronic Conveyancing Council (ARNECC) to meet social distancing requirements."
From 1 April, AFG has enabled the use and acceptance of MSA National’s IDyou VOI mobile app for both in-person and remote verification of a customer’s identity.
“IDyou will be used by our brokers in conjunction with individual lender interview and VOI requirements,” said Slater.
“To support brokers and their customers during this time, IDyou has waived its normal usage fee during the month of April for AFG brokers.”
MSA National CEO Ayhan Baba said the group is excited to support AFG’s growth.
“MSA is committed to supporting brokers during COVID-19 restrictions, to ensure they continue to deliver an experience that is convenient and sure to win the praise of customers,” he added.
“For AFG, it has meant an update to our policies to enable VOI requirements to be completed by the broker and their clients through IDYou in this uncertain time.”
- ARNECC Announcement: Brokers Lives Are Made Easier With IDyou
- NSW and QLD Governments approves video conference witnessing
- NAB adopts MSA National’s IDYou App as Compulsory for All Brokers
- Resimac Partners with MSA on IDYou and settlement services
- AFG partners with MSA on remote VOI Solution
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA