Resimac Partners with MSA on IDYou and settlement services
A non-bank mortgage provider has joined the ranks of lenders ramping up their technology to ensure brokers can continue to originate loans without the need to meet borrowers face-to-face.
Resimac has accomplished this through partnering with MSA National and First Mortgage Services (FMS) and approving the use of MSA National’s “IDYou” app to facilitate remote verification of identity. The lender has also authorised the use of digital signatures and is looking to implement a digital document delivery system. According to GM of distribution, Daniel Carde, Resimac is doing all it can to help brokers carry on "business as usual".
“The change means a customer can now discuss their borrowing needs with a broker via phone, Skype or Zoom. The broker then completes their verification of identity remotely using the IDYou app and submits the loan for assessment in the normal manner," said Carde.
“Thanks to our new panel solicitor arrangement, we are putting the final touches on a digital loan document solution that will see the loan document pack emailed directly to the borrower, ready for digital execution and return. Essentially this is completely paperless and includes the ability to upload property insurance and other related documents required for settlement."
MSA managing director Sam Makhoul expressed excitement about helping to bring more of Resimac's processes into the digital space, but reiterated the commitment to "providing customers and brokers with an actual person to talk throughout the loan settlement process".
Resimac has also simplified the application process for borrowers seeking a six-month repayment holiday due to financial hardship, including doubling the team handling hardship applications and launching an online hardship application form allowing customers to avoid phone line queues.
“These changes will also take pressure off brokers who are usually the first point of contact when a borrower experiences financial hardship and is seeking advice from their trusted adviser," said Carde.
"Brokers are our small business customers and we believe in assisting customers when it becomes increasingly difficult for them to conduct normal business activities."
- ARNECC’s new announcement makes life easier for brokers in this new pandemic era
- NSW and QLD Governments approves video conference witnessing
- NAB adopts MSA National’s IDYou App as Compulsory for All Brokers
- Resimac Partners with MSA on IDYou and settlement services
- AFG partners with MSA on remote VOI Solution
- UBank announces partnership with MSA National to provide DigiDocs.
- David Berry joins MSA National as associate director - risk and operations.
- NAB and Advantedge Now Accepting IDyou
- MSA surges ahead to 4th Position on PEXA Leaderboard for week ended 01/09/17 for non transfer invitations
- MSA National and EY mark robotics process automation program milestone
- MSA’s Push on PEXA leader board
- Does Remote VOI pass the Reasonable Steps test?
- MSA launches best practice New-Generation e-Sign Solution.
- MSA launches mobile VOI App - IDyou
- MSA goes live with e-Settlements via PEXA - DigiSettle
- MSA National Among First To Gain Access to PEXA